Health e-Prints are your steps to Wellness and are different form records used by doctors or hospitals or insurances companies. They are useful records with nitty-gritty and practical information of your health and wellness that each one of us should periodically have.
Health e-Prints are places for storing your commitments to be healthy and well where to access information, education and knowledge. You could store private and anonymous information of things like:
- Important bio-parameters
- Results of blood, urine and other screening tests
- Cholesterol level and blood pressure
- Exercise and dietary habits
- Health goals, such as stopping smoking or losing weight [/list]
For example, Health e-Prints enable you to:
- Track and assess your health and your progress toward your health goals, such as lowering your cholesterol level.
- Make the most of doctor visits. Be ready with questions for your doctor and information you want to share, such as blood pressure readings since your last visit.
- Manage your health between visits. Upload and analyze data from home-monitoring devices such as a blood pressure cuff. And remind yourself of your doctor’s instructions from your last appointment.
- Get organized. Track appointments, vaccinations, and preventive or screening services, such as mammograms and other tests. [/list]